Double Stuf Oreo Infused Vodka
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo cookies, ground or finely chopped
Double Stuf Oreo Martini
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s marshmallow topping
- 4 ounces Double Stuf Oreo Infused Vodka
- 2 ounces dark creme de cacao
- 2 ounces Tres Leches Liqueur
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
- Combine the vodka and ground Double Stuf Oreos into a mason jar or perhaps into an empty bottle of vodka you just happened to have laying around for just this occasion. Make sure the jar or bottle is tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool dry place and give it a good shake once or twice per day for 7 to 10 days.
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve, cheese cloth, or disposable coffee filter. Store in a cool place or in the freezer until ready to use.
- Drizzle two martini glasses with marshmallow topping.
- Combine infused vodka, dark creme de cacao and Tres Leches liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish each martini glass with a Double Stuf Oreo Cookie.