roast turkey sandwich with artichoke tapenade, caramelized onions and roasted red peppers!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 slices bread or 2 buns cut in half
- 4 tablespoons artichoke tapenade
- 4 slices roast turkey
- 1 large roasted red pepper, cut in half
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and water and cook until completely tender and caramelized and golden, about 20-30 minutes, adding more water as needed.
- Spread the artichoke tapenade on 2 slices bread, top with roast turkey, roasted red peppers spinach and the remaining slices of bread with mayo.
9 Notes/ Hide
- eliteforbruce likes this
- cigarsandwhiskeygentlemen reblogged this from foodphilia and added:
- pastel-daisy likes this
- foodiwantinandaroundmymouth reblogged this from foodphilia
- jbayani reblogged this from foodphilia
- jilliano reblogged this from foodphilia
- ofrestlessnights likes this
- blainecus reblogged this from foodphilia
- foodphilia posted this